The Confidence Challenge is now complete! Well done if you completed all of the challenges during the month. But don’t forget, you can take on these challenges any time as needed.
Confidence is a muscle to be flexed again and again.
Throughout the challenge, I hope I have inspired you to look at confidence in a new way. Seeing that confidence is something we are all able to strengthen within ourselves.
Throughout the month, we covered:
- Weaknesses and imperfections
- Rethinking what confidence really means
- Beliefs that limit our confidence
- Fear clouds confidence
- Seeking outside validation
- How to know yourself
- Stories we tell ourselves
- Comparison and confidence
- Mantras and affirmations
- Caring what people think of us
- What confident people aren’t
- “The Arena” and confidence
- Environmental influence on confidence
- Perspective and truth on self-awareness
- Clapping from the badasses
- Societal rules
- Goals and focus builds confidence
- Age and status
- People are mirrors
- Fear of being seen and shrinking
- Laughing at yourself
- Vulnerability and the unknown
- Overwhelm and stress
- Making decisions
- Comfort zones
- Trusting yourself
Here is the Confidence Challenge checklist for your referral again and again:
I want you to simply take away from this month that confidence is not something that you either have or you don’t. It’s not about what you’re born with. It’s something you can cultivate at any time in your life. It’s a spectrum, a muscle, a practice, a choice that can be worked on (and should be) again and again.
Refer back to this content whenever you need to shift your mindset on confidence. Whenever you feel less confident.
Here’s the playlist from YouTube for you to binge at any moment:
Thank you for taking part and sharing it with me. I appreciate you all.
Speak soon x