- Who and what did I want to be when I grew up?
- Who do I feel the most joy and acceptance with when I’m with them?
- What are my greatest accomplishments?
- What makes me happy?
- What makes me angry, sad, or confused?
- What do you spend most of your time doing?
- What do you think you’re good at? (Be honest)
- What makes you feel embarrassed or ashamed?
- What does your inner voice say to you on a regular basis?
- Who are the people you spend the most time with?
- What are your dreams for your life and yourself in the future?
- What could you do today to improve your life?
- What would I change about my life if I knew I didn’t have long left to live? Or if I knew I couldn’t fail?
- What are my deepest fears and regrets?
- What does my ideal self look like, do, say, wear, love, work for, own?
It is so empowering to know yourself, so take the time to truly get clear on the answers to these questions. It can be life-changing, and it will definitely shape your mindset.
Download the Life Gunk Journaling workbook for a more in-depth analyse of yourself and your deeper emotions and beliefs.