It’s really easy to feel a lot in just a day, never mind a week, month or year. We humans are thinking, feeling, complex creatures who deserve a great deal of compassion for all that we go through and carry with us throughout life.
But what if I said we have the power to choose to lighten our load? That, if we truly want more peace, happiness, and freedom, we simply have to learn how to let go?
But what do we let go of? Here are 20 things to let go of from now on (through choosing to in each moment)…
- Letting fear guide you
- Jealousy and Comparison
- Have tos
- The Need to be Right
- Being busy
- Timelines and deadlines
- Labels, categorising and fitting into boxes
- The Fear of Missing Out (FOMO)
- Overconsuming (information, food, content, social media, etc.)
- Old beliefs that don’t serve you (or others)
- The past
- The fantasy of the future
There you go, some ways to ensure you feel lighter and freer in life by just letting it all go…