It’s Autumn and the days are shorter and colder. I love this time of year in general, but I know for some it can feel a little sad, too.
Here are 10 things you can do this time of year to enjoy the colder months:
- Watch Horror films around Halloween
- Have a bonfire; marshmallows, hot drinks, and stories around a fire
- Read and/or watch Harry Potter
- Go on a long crisp Autumn walk, crunching leaves as you go
- Build a cosy blanket fort and watch films all-day
- Try a seasonal coffee
- Book a city break
- Wear your favourite boots and scarves (buy new ones if you want!)
- Carve pumpkins with your friends
- Binge-watch TV or films: Stranger Things, Friends, 90s Films, Game of Thrones, Fantastic Beasts, (anything magic, horror, fantasy, or makes you think of your childhood!)
I hope you enjoy this time of year and make the most of the last of 2019! It can be fun and productive if you choose to make it so. You got this!