This year, I am taking my business strictly in the direction that I want it to go: into the mental health community. When I say “Mental Health“, I mean all areas of mental wellness for all. As you can see from my site, I love to share any information, tips, and advice that I have about bettering your life and your wellbeing, especially mentally. And so now, I want to take my freelance writing services in that direction, too.
So, if you are in this area, I want to work with you. I want to write for you, to help your business and your message be delivered worldwide to help better the lives of more people.
Who I want to work with:
- Mental Health companies*
- Mental Illness services, advocates, businesses etc.*
- NLP Coaches
- Life Coaches*
- Personal Trainers
- Holistic Healing practitioners
- Pilates instructors, yoga instructors, Tai Chi and other gentle healing exercise forms
- Meditation businesses and websites
- Spirituality sites and advocates
- Psychology based companies and sites
- Personal Development sites*
- Lifestyle Influencers*
- Wellness and Wellbeing sites
- Health and Diet sites
- Healthcare sites and businesses
- Intentional Living sites
- Confidence and Self-Esteem sites and advocates
- Anxiety relief sites
- Depression relief sites
- Stress Management sites
- Black Life advocacy sites
- Dream Life sites
- Women’s Health sites
Why you should hire me as your mental health writer:
- I’ve studied Psychology academically for three years.
- I maintain a regular blog and podcast on the topics of mental health and wellbeing.
- I am a published author of three books, namely “You’re As Mad As I Am” the self-help guide to better coping with anxiety, depression, and stress.
- I’ve written a number of mental health articles for clients; please feel free to request samples and I’d be happy to share.
- I’ve been asked to speak at mental health events in 2016 and 2017.
- I used to run an anxiety and depression support group for local sufferers.
- I myself have had depression several times and suffer from Social Anxiety, which I am always working on and put those experiences into my work.
- I’ve experienced therapy and anxiety relief classes for myself, and so I understand CBT and how it can help people to cope better.
My Writing Style and Expertise:
- I’m trained in SEO keyword writing.
- I’m an experienced novelist, proofreader and editor, critique partner, article creator, blogger, copywriter, keyword writer, and (amateur) poet.
- I believe that my strengths lie in emotive writing.
- I believe in writing for your audience, and so in the mental health community, that audience requires a kind voice, a helping hand, someone who truly knows and has been there, and a friendly, non-invasive, not confusing voice. That voice is mine.
Where do we go from here?
Please, get in touch! Even if you’re not sure exactly what you want from me, we can discuss it and hopefully come to a conclusion. I’m happy to negotiate and give quotes to anyone who needs my mental health writing services.
- For blogging (posts under 1,200 words), I charge £25 per post.
For all other enquiries, please don’t hesitate to get in touch!
I hope to hear from you soon.