I know I still owe you a post or two about South Africa – they’re coming, I swear – but here is a post about my beautiful weekend trip to France…
- Walked to the top of the Eiffel Tower, much to my legs’ agony.
- Found the Mona Lisa in the Louvre Museum – amongst many other artistic masterpieces.
- Watched residents play Ultimate Frisbee in the park.
- Sat awestricken by the glittering Eiffel Tower at night.
- Ate croissants, baguettes, and other French pastries.
- Stayed in a hotel right by the Eiffel Tower; in fact, we could see it light up the night from our hotel room.
- Stood in the shadow of the monumental Arc De Triomphe.
- Rode the underground train with residents.
- Sat and ate whilst admiring the Notre Dame cathedral (also doing a spot of people watching).
- And loved one another, whole and true.