Today I watched the new Pirates of the Caribbean film and I have to say I loved it! So much so, I got out my notebook to take notes because it was inspiring me with new fantasy ideas!
What I liked:
- The curses and spells are always so fascinating in these films.
- It was hilarious throughout, effortlessly.
- The way the characters intertwined was so well done, crazy, but well done.
- The ending was heart warming and fun.
- The bad guy was so different! I can easily say that I’ve never seen a baddie like him! I loved how he looked and how he spoke – just everything about him and his undead crew!
- Jack Sparrow… duh!
- Fresh faces – the two youngsters did great; Kaya is a rising star.
- Adventures on the sea aren’t done as much so whenever it is done, it’s fascinating and fresh.
So definitely a must see for all, no matter who you are. From a fantasy writer’s perspective, it was spot on!